Lorraine Jaksic MA, RMFT, RP
Individual, Couples and Family Counsellor
Lorraine is a Registered Psychotherapist who has counselled hundreds of people in the Ottawa area. Her personal life mission is to assist her clients in identifying solutions to the problems that prevent them from enjoying life to the fullest extent possible.
Lorraine is committed to providing confidential treatment in a professional and competent manner. Her caring and genuine nature together with a counselling environment focused on dignity and respect are critical elements for her success in counselling couples, families and individuals.
Her many years of counselling experience have provided her with a clear understanding of the many challenges in the family, marriage, community and spiritual environments. Lorraine believes that active listening is the basis for effective counselling. She works with clients to find their hidden strengths that will assist them in effectively resolving their issues.
- Individual, Couple and Family Counselling
- Healing Childhood Trauma
- Career & Workplace Transitions
- Healing After Affairs
- Relationship Recovery
- Co-Therapy (Male/Female Team)
- College of Registered Psychotherapists of Ontario
- Canadian Criminal Justice Association
- Clinical Member of American Association for Marriage and Family Therapy (AAMFT)
- Registry of Marriage and Family Therapists in Canada
- Prepare/Enrich Canada
- MA in Counselling, Saint Paul University, Ottawa, 1997
- BA (Honors) in Psychology & Criminology, Carleton University, Ottawa, 1995
- Collaborative Law Certifiction, Level I