Susan Robbins MEd, MA, RP
Individual and Couples Counsellor
Susan brings an impressive blend of academic training and professional experience into her counselling and psychotherapy practice. She completed her counselling training at Saint Paul University, where she earned a Master of Arts in Counselling, Psychotherapy and Spirituality, specializing in both individual and couples counselling.
Susan is an advocate for personal change and transformation and views psychotherapy as a process of self-awareness and self-discovery. She endeavours to create a safe, confidential therapeutic space that is free of judgement and supports the integration of the mind, body and spirit in psychological healing. Susan has diverse professional work experience in the fields of education, government, information technology and management consulting. She takes an integrative approach to counselling, practicing mainly from a self-in-relationship psychotherapeutic orientation. As a couple therapist, Susan practices a psychobiological approach to couple therapy.
- Registered Psychotherapist
- Anxiety, depression, self-esteem
- Grief and loss
- Career transitions, leadership counselling
- Family of origin relational issues
- PACT level II certified couple therapist
- College of Registered Psychotherapists of Ontario
- M.A., Counselling, Psychotherapy & Spirituality, Saint Paul University
- M.Ed., Adult Education, University of Ottawa
- B.Ed., Primary/Junior Education & Ontario Teaching Certificate, University of Ottawa
- B.A., Honours Psychology, University of Ottawa