Melanie Duquette MEd MA CCC CCPA
Individual, Couples and Family Counsellor
Mélanie is a bilingual counsellor with a degree in psychology and health sciences, and a Masters degree in Educational Counselling at the University of Ottawa. She is a Canadian Certified Counsellor as governed by the Canadian Counselling and Psychotherapy Association.
Mélanie has a specialization in concerns related to parenting, including behavior modification. She has made appearances as a Parenting expert guest on Rogers Television. In her parenting consultation, Melanie provides the parents with a concrete plan of action and addresses other important concerns with a more therapeutic approach. Such concerns would include communication within the couple/parents and disagreement on parenting styles.
- Grief and loss
- Self esteem
- Stress management
- Separation and divorce
- Unresolved childhood issues
- Attachment and childhood trauma
- Canadian Counselling and Psychotherapists Association
- Master's degree in Educational Counselling, University of Ottawa
- Degree in Psychology and Health Sciences